ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL MIDDLE OR HIGH SCHOOL:
Fees (pro-rated based on date of enrollment):
Part-Time (2 days per week) $3,000 for Fall or Spring term
Full-time (4 days per week) $6,000 for Fall or Spring term
Part-time (2 days per week) $6,000 for both terms
Full-time (4 days per week) $12,000 for both terms
(10% sibling discount)
Center is open Monday – Friday 9-4. Part-time is Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday. Fridays are “free” days with pizza, visitors, guest speakers, workshops, field trips, therapy dog visits, etc.
Other enrollment options available to accommodate student schedule and family preference. Some students enroll 1 day a week, or to attend select courses and/or workshops. Please contact us for more information.
COLLEGE SUPPORT PROGRAM:
Sessions are 60 minute one-on-one sessions with learning specialist either in person or via teleconferencing.
One session per week per semester: $1,875
Two sessions per week per semester: $3,750
Three sessions per week per semester: $5,625
Weekly sessions are supplemented as needed with the following:
- Reminder(s) throughout week regarding due dates, deadlines, meetings, etc.
- Check-in during the week via text or phone or teleconferencing
- Subject tutoring
- Weekly update/check-in(s) with parent/caregiver
- Assistance with assignment, paper, and/or project
- Studying for quiz/test/exams
Specific subject tutoring is also available
- Fees vary depending on level of tutor expertise