ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL MIDDLE OR HIGH SCHOOL:
Fees (pro-rated based on date of enrollment):
Part-Time (2 days per week) $3,750 for Fall or Spring term
Full-time (4 days per week) $7,500 for Fall or Spring term
Part-time (2 days per week) $7,500 for both terms
Full-time (4 days per week) $15,000 for both terms
(5% sibling discount for part-time enrollment and 10% sibling discount for full-time enrollment)
Center is open Monday – Friday 830-3. Fridays are “free” days for field trips, guest speakers, workshops, field trips, therapy dog visits, etc. Some Fridays closed. Typically, activities are scheduled every other week.
COLLEGE SUPPORT PROGRAM:
Sessions are 60 minute one-on-one sessions with learning specialist either in person or via teleconferencing.
One session per week per semester: $1,875
Two sessions per week per semester: $3,750
Three sessions per week per semester: $5,625
Weekly sessions are supplemented as needed with the following:
- Reminder(s) throughout week regarding due dates, deadlines, meetings, etc.
- Check-in during the week via text or phone or teleconferencing
- Subject tutoring
- Weekly update/check-in(s) with parent/caregiver
- Assistance with assignment, paper, and/or project
- Studying for quiz/test/exams
Specific subject tutoring is also available
- Fees vary depending on level of tutor expertise