Please Contact Us to discuss your specific needs and how we can support you. Fees vary and depend on the services customized to your needs.
Once Enrollment has been submitted, and specific services have been chosen, we will email an invoice to the person you have indicated as responsible for payment. The invoice will be for the full amount but payment plan options are available.
Please contact us for fee structure
Sessions are 50 minute one-on-one sessions with learning specialist either in person or via teleconferencing.
Weekly sessions are supplemented as needed with the following:
- Reminder(s) throughout week regarding due dates, deadlines, meetings, etc.
- Check-in during the week via text or phone or teleconferencing
- Subject tutoring
- Weekly update/check-in(s) with parent/caregiver
- Assistance with assignment, paper, and/or project
- Studying for quiz/test/exams
Specific subject tutoring is also available
- Fees vary depending on level of tutor expertise
If the student or guardian would like to cancel unused sessions for any reason, a partial refund will be issued. Clients must be 15 years of age or older to obtain services. Clients under 18 require parent/guardian permission.
Specific dates and times of sessions will be arranged with each student Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, excluding holidays, weekends, and school vacations. Sessions are 50 minutes.
SUMMER COLLEGE PREP WORKSHOP
$350 per workshop, includes college prep handbook & lunch
10% discount if you enroll by June 1st